My Personal Guidelines
Routines and principles for a fulfilling life.
I’m planning on writing more about personal development (insights, hands-on tips, etc.), so what better way to kick off than with something very personal, yet very ‘hands-on’; my personal guidelines.
Of course, everyone is different, so this doesn't mean they have to be your personal guidelines. I just hope they can be of some inspiration. Plus, I think putting them in writing (and publishing them) is a good way to hold myself accountable. I’ll be adding things as they come up.
- Wake up early.
- No caffeine after 6PM.
- Go to bed early.
- Do a weekly review.
- Create something daily.
- Read daily.
- If you can't control it, it's not worth stressing over.
- Do what you love, fuck everything else. But be kind to others.
- 99% of the things you worry about never happen.
- Exercise daily.
- No social media during family time.
Being an indie maker
- Only build products that solve a problem you're familiar with.